Enables users to find singles for hookups
Addictive swiping feature
- Packages: Tinder Plus, Tinder Gold
- Premium Extras: Ad-free, Top Picks, Rewind the swipe
- Special Features: Boost, SuperLike, Top Picks, Rewind
- Security & Privacy: protect its user's personal details from unauthorized access
How Does Tinder Work?
Tinder suggests you potential matches or connections on the basis of their vicinity to you. It lets you anonymously swipe either right or left on someone on the basis of their photo, a small bio, and common interests. Swiping right means you like that person. If you swipe left, then it means that you reject that profile or person. Members, who like profiles of each other mutually, can have the opportunity to connect through this platform. Tinder is all about swiping until finding your special person.
Available in 190+ nations and 40+ languages, it’s predicted that about 50 million members globally use Tinder. The majority of male and female members are aged between 18 and 24, and it’s still extremely popular with people in the age ground of 25-34. The dating app’s two premium plans have 4.1 million subscribers, indicating the perks of its premium membership are good, and they’re even reasonably priced.
Tinder registration takes only around 5 to 8 minutes. Once providing your email address or mobile phone number, you will get a verification code. In addition to an email address and phone number, you can even sign up using your social media account like Facebook.
Even if you’re not using a paid membership, finding matches is still possible.
Pros / Cons
- Quick sign-up
- Over 10 million daily users
- Simple, modern interface
- Location-based dating site enables users to find singles for hookups quickly
- Addictive swiping feature
- Ideal for hookups and short-term connections, not for lasting relationships
Messaging is free and unlimited. But, the catch is that you must be matched to start to enjoy unlimited messaging. If you’re not feeling sure about your connection or if you feel that you and your connection don’t really click, then simply go ahead with block option for that person.
Also, the search on this dating platform is only for matched profiles. Looking for someone’s profile on Tinder is not doable unless you both have mutually liked each other.
The profile layout is well-designed. The specialty about this dating site and app is that it lets you add media like pictures and audio to make your profile more appealing to others. Smart Photo Feature is also what makes Tinder different from others. It is all about uploading photos, at least three, and then just relax and let the site select the best one that will most probably attract more members.
Top Tips to Create an Interesting Profile
- Create your bio likable so that viewers like to read to your last word
- Go ahead to write about yourself in a bit detail
- Take advantage of the Smart Photo feature
Tinder Dating App
Tinder for hookups or long-term relationship available on:
- Google Play Store for Android phones and tablets
- App Store for iOS devices- the iPhone, and iPad
The app is also available for Blackberry devices. And you can use the app at no cost. Of course, singles love to use dating apps over a desktop version.
The design of both the desktop version and the app is modern and clean. Get yourself familiarize with all buttons and icons before you use them as it will prevent you from wasting freebies such as Superlike. Use the app over the web version, as it would indeed give you a better experience.
Costs and Prices
The basic account costs nothing.
There are two premium memberships accessible in monthly, six months, or yearly plans and they’re Tinder Plus & Tinder Gold. Surprisingly, it’s hard to find subscription prices on the website, which may be because membership price varying between members:
- Tinder Plus (Under age 30) cost $10/month
- Tinder Gold (Under age 30) cost $20/month
It offers many special features that can help you make your swiping game experience even more thrilling.
- Boost: If you desire to boost the odds to find a connection, then Boost comes in very handy
- Super Boost: Improve the odds of your profile to be found 100X during the busiest hours
- SuperLike: 1 Super Like for free for sending it to a user you want every day; get a premium plan to get more
- Top Picks: It is about getting the top profiles chosen for you, which could save your time to find your ideal match
- Passport: Your location impacts the matches; take advantage of it to modify the location according to your preference and come across users anywhere in the world
- Rewind: If you accidentally swiped left a user that you believe that you like, then take advantage of rewind and undo your left swipe that is done by mistake
Besides that, there are some more special features – Swipe Night, Tinder U, Photo Verification, Traveler Alert, etc. Most of the special features come with a premium subscription. So, if you want to make most out of the dating app, then going with a premium plan is a must.
There’re so many options for registration – email address, mobile phone number, or social account.
And if you register via Facebook account, you’ll have easy access to all your photos. It will automatically rule out any of your Facebook friends from displaying in your search.
Tinder Online, which is a web-based version of the app. The desktop version has all the usual features which include able to chat with your potential matches and browse through members. But, still, we guarantee that you’ll love using the app. Indeed, people from all over the world prefer using the app, as it offers more convenience for online dating.
The site claims that it takes all security measures to protect its user’s personal details from unauthorized access. And there’s an advantage to members who have linked to their Facebook account, and it is the ability for playing detective and seeing what information they can pick up.
Tinder Premium Extras
With a premium membership, you get the following extras:
- Find out who likes you
- Unlimited right swipes and likes
- Match instantly
- Find other users from all over the world
- Top Picks
- Rewind the swipe
Tinder lets you delete your account permanently without any trouble.
“This app is easy to use, and it’s truly worth investing time to find dates. I have used many dating platforms and apps, and Tinder is the only one I found with no fake profiles.”
“Never thought this dating site could really work out for me, but I am now in a happy relationship thanks to Tinder. Many say it’s just a hookup site or app, but I say it is all about what you want Tinder app to be.”
Top Tips to Keep Away from Fake Profiles
Check out for below signs:
- Profiles with one to no photo
- Profiles with nothing in bio
- Feeling like you’re communicating with a bot instead of a person, it’s better to ignore it and continue with your swipe hunt
Tinder Review for Guys
As men created an account here, they get quite too much visibility and matches. But, after a certain period, the count of likes, as well as matches, eventually decline. The reason behind this is that algorithm on which Tinder relies lowers the ranking of those guys who prefer using being a free user. It prioritizes the visibility of male members who go with a premium membership. Thus, if guys want more visibility, then they should buy a membership or consider specials like boosts. Else, finding matches will become challenging for you.
Top 3 Pick Up Tips for Tinder
- It all starts with choosing the ideal profile photos; if your profile images suck, girls might not be thrilled to get to know about your personality
- Be different when it comes to the bio; something funny or witty often works great
- When you’re in a conversation, show her that you’re genuinely interested but don’t look like needy
Frequently Asking Questions
Is Tinder Global Dating Platform?
Yes, in 90+ nations, it is available.
How Old Should You Be for Using Tinder?
If you’re 18 years old, then go ahead and use Tinder.
What about Using Tinder on the Computer?
There’s a desktop version of the Tinder so that you can use it on your computer
How Tinder Plus is different from Tinder Gold?
To check out who liked you first and text messages right away, a premium subscription – Tinder Gold is needed.